This forum has been set to "read only". This is a forum that offers support, information, a place to cry or a place to share success. We are not medical professionals and are not responsible for the accuracy or opinions expressed in this forum. Use the information gleaned here at your discretion and risk. It is always best and wisest to consult a medical professional before any course of action is taken. Good luck, and all the best!!

Re: Is it possible that you're dehydrated?

October 9 2011 at 10:48 AM
bigboy  (no login)

Response to Is it possible that you're dehydrated?

i thought i was on thursday bc i cant really drink water (it upsets my stomach) but i bit the bullet and started drinking a lot more since then...i can keep it down but its uncomfortable. i thought maybe that was the problem though. i dont think so now though bc ive been really keeping track of it. i just dont know what to do anymore it's really putting a strain on my relationship with my husband and a strain on my relationship with myself bc i have such low self-esteem from this (bc i cant do anything that i used to do). and i dont suffer from self-esteem issues. i go 3 days without showering because it's too much effort. i feel like an invalid.
i will call the doctor tomorrow as they arent open on the weekends. but the biggest problem is the nausea which i know they cant do anything for. i dont have the hypermesis gravideum (or however the hell you spell it) - that's when you need to be hospitalized for an IV bc the vomiting is uncontrollable and you cant keep anything down. so i feel like the OB will just give me some sympathetic eyes and just be like "whatever, it will pass". i dont think OBs take m/s seriously at all.

Respond to this message