This forum has been set to "read only". This is a forum that offers support, information, a place to cry or a place to share success. We are not medical professionals and are not responsible for the accuracy or opinions expressed in this forum. Use the information gleaned here at your discretion and risk. It is always best and wisest to consult a medical professional before any course of action is taken. Good luck, and all the best!!

DHEA help please.

October 9 2011 at 1:28 PM
nadia80  (no login)

I am a POFer..diagnosed at age 24.

I recentky started DHEA because my level was like a 3!! I am taking an OTC called Earth's creations DHEA 25mg twice a day along with my HRT and Vitamin D.

Can anyone advise on on the whole DHEA thing..I am currently working abroad and there is no Prescription DHEA , the one got is from a reputable IVF clinic here and is only sold in two hospital pharmacies.

I think this is my last call..I never thought in my years as a POFer to check my DHEA till last Feb I was advised to do so from teh New High fsh forum.

Any insight or nice stories can help.

xoxo
Nadia

ME 31

current protocol Vitamin D supplements and DHEA ,HRT.
and ofcourse the New high fsh forum for emotional relief (since 2004)

POF since 2004 no AF:(
on and off HRT for 6 years
highest fsh 93
lowest..um..never..maybe 45.
No thyroid problem
No Autoimmune problems
No Genetic thingy problems.
Just sleepy ovaries

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. DHEA.com - Al on Oct 10, 2011, 9:26 AM
  3. Sher blog - Alli on Oct 10, 2011, 9:33 AM
    1. Alii...but could this negative for me? bcuz I think I may need it with a DHEAs of 3 :) & - nadia80 on Oct 10, 2011, 11:56 AM
      1. Im not sure - Alli on Oct 10, 2011, 1:57 PM
      2. Nadia.. - BabyDance on Oct 10, 2011, 9:46 PM

4. I took DHEA - Maru on Oct 10, 2011, 2:44 PM
  6. Dr. Check told me to stop taking it - AJ on Oct 10, 2011, 4:34 PM
  8. Thanks for ur responses...I guess being a POFr and DHEAs of 3, I will - nadia80 on Oct 11, 2011, 8:16 AM