DHEA help please.October 9 2011 at 1:28 PM
|nadia80 (no login)|
I am a POFer..diagnosed at age 24.
I recentky started DHEA because my level was like a 3!! I am taking an OTC called Earth's creations DHEA 25mg twice a day along with my HRT and Vitamin D.
Can anyone advise on on the whole DHEA thing..I am currently working abroad and there is no Prescription DHEA , the one got is from a reputable IVF clinic here and is only sold in two hospital pharmacies.
I think this is my last call..I never thought in my years as a POFer to check my DHEA till last Feb I was advised to do so from teh New High fsh forum.
Any insight or nice stories can help.
current protocol Vitamin D supplements and DHEA ,HRT.
and ofcourse the New high fsh forum for emotional relief (since 2004)
POF since 2004 no AF:(
on and off HRT for 6 years
highest fsh 93
No thyroid problem
No Autoimmune problems
No Genetic thingy problems.
Just sleepy ovaries
- DHEA.com - Al on Oct 10, 2011, 9:26 AM
- Sher blog - Alli on Oct 10, 2011, 9:33 AM
- Alii...but could this negative for me? bcuz I think I may need it with a DHEAs of 3 :) & - nadia80 on Oct 10, 2011, 11:56 AM
- Im not sure - Alli on Oct 10, 2011, 1:57 PM
- Nadia.. - BabyDance on Oct 10, 2011, 9:46 PM
- I took DHEA - Maru on Oct 10, 2011, 2:44 PM
- Dr. Check told me to stop taking it - AJ on Oct 10, 2011, 4:34 PM
- Thanks for ur responses...I guess being a POFr and DHEAs of 3, I will - nadia80 on Oct 11, 2011, 8:16 AM