Is it safe to attend a hockey game?October 12 2011 at 8:48 AM
|Tanya (no login)|
I was just given amazing seats (front row, right next to the ice) hockey tickets for a game tomorrow night. Do you think it will be okay for me to go or would the noise be too loud for the baby? I am currently 25 weeks pregnant.
I recall my MFM making a comment that loud concerts are not good to attend so not sure if that fits into that category. I searched Google and i'm not finding a good answer either way...
- I saw a U2 concert at 7 months... - Laura W on Oct 12, 9:32 AM
- Thank you! - tanya on Oct 12, 9:56 AM
- Please tell me your baby was dancing to "I Will Follow!l - Alli on Oct 12, 10:53 AM
- Lol--he was def moving a lot! - Laura W on Oct 13, 3:30 PM
- Personal choice - PhoebeMass on Oct 12, 9:41 AM
- Agree - tanya on Oct 12, 9:58 AM
- Go! And enjoy, just don't ... - Hockey Fan on Oct 12, 12:56 PM