This forum has been set to "read only". This is a forum that offers support, information, a place to cry or a place to share success. We are not medical professionals and are not responsible for the accuracy or opinions expressed in this forum. Use the information gleaned here at your discretion and risk. It is always best and wisest to consult a medical professional before any course of action is taken. Good luck, and all the best!!

Well, most everyone I know that I didn't know when

October 12 2011 at 10:11 PM
ALM  (no login)

Response to Weight talk

they were pg claim they hardly put on anything (these are not small people!) and it fell off within a month after giving birth. I just shake my head. I guess it's the beginning of "Mommy Wars". happy.gif

As far as being OCD about weight, I don't care. It's not like I'm not eating and not eating crap some of the time - I am right now! But, I still want to keep this to a minimum of what I can bear. I'm hoping to take a cute Holiday card picture, and I don't want a double chin for that!!!! wink.gif

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Re: Well, most everyone I know that I didn't know when - Rebekah on Oct 12, 2011, 11:33 PM