Baby Swings -October 27 2011 at 9:24 PM
|Newbie (no login)|
At the time of registering, I didn't register for a baby swing. The store just didn't have a lot to choose from. I figured I would go home and check them out online and put one on my registry. I know I want one. However, now reading reviews on line, its literally impossible to choose one. I know there will always be a spectrum of love vs. hate. But the spectrum is so wide for this product!! Its annoying. I am thinking I want one that plugs in the wall b/c I can't be bothered with batteries.
What irks me is some are close to 200.00 and in the reviews, people say they stopped working, etc.
So, if you have test drove a baby swing or even registered for one, any advice is greatly appreciated.
- Re: Baby Swings - - bigboy on Oct 27, 9:27 PM
- The mark up on swings is AWFUL.... - MargieD on Oct 28, 7:49 AM
- Re: The mark up on swings is AWFUL.... - Newbie on Oct 28, 7:32 PM
- Make returns on what isn't a fav. - Rebekah on Oct 28, 8:39 AM
- Graco - Kristen on Oct 28, 11:48 AM
- Get one off Craigslist or consignment shop - Alli on Oct 28, 2:45 PM
- fisher price aquarium one - jkl on Oct 28, 3:56 PM
- Re: Baby Swings - - Newbie on Oct 28, 7:46 PM
- Swing - Whitney on Oct 28, 8:04 PM
- My son hated them all - Maru on Oct 28, 11:10 PM
- Great Feedback! - ALM on Oct 29, 10:30 AM