This forum has been set to "read only". This is a forum that offers support, information, a place to cry or a place to share success. We are not medical professionals and are not responsible for the accuracy or opinions expressed in this forum. Use the information gleaned here at your discretion and risk. It is always best and wisest to consult a medical professional before any course of action is taken. Good luck, and all the best!!

Follow up

November 13 2011 at 9:42 AM
Newbie  (no login)

Response to Formula

Hi ladies, thanks for all the info. Sometimes my posts are not so eloquant in what I am trying to get across. I haven't decided what formula or even diapers I will use until the bean gets here. But the consumer/shopper in me is doing a little recon work before he gets here. For my on sanity, I want to know who has the best prices pre coupon for both diapers and formula. For instance whether there is a big difference b/w the supermarket, Walmart, CVS' and bulk stores. I always see the deals in the paper and b/w all the size packages it can be hard to distinguish if your truly getting a good deal or not.

As for formula, these marketers really do a number on us thru the years. I can totally see myself falling in to the name brand trap.

Respond to this message   

1. We used Amazon Mom - Alli on Nov 13, 2011, 10:29 AM
  3. for diapers... - bigboy on Nov 13, 2011, 11:25 AM
  5. I use - Mrs. A on Nov 13, 2011, 12:54 PM
    1. thanks! - elika on Nov 15, 2011, 8:06 PM
  6. Re: Follow up - Whitney on Nov 13, 2011, 1:35 PM
  8. Diapers - Maru on Nov 13, 2011, 7:32 PM