Anyone receive Tdap Vaccine while pregnant?November 21 2011 at 11:55 AM
|Tanya (no login)|
I just went for my standard OB appointment today and she suggested that I receive a Tdap vaccine now. According to a new study, pregnant women who have not been previously vaccinated with Tdap should receive it in the late second trimester. Studies show that Tdap vaccination during pregnancy reduces infant pertussis cases, hospitalizations and mortality by providing earlier pertussis protection to mothers.
Has anyone else heard of this?
- Re: Anyone receive Tdap Vaccine while pregnant? - Whitney on Nov 21, 12:33 PM
- After delivery - sch1star on Nov 21, 12:46 PM
- Subject close to my heart - Mrs. A on Nov 21, 12:51 PM
- Visit this website for more information - Mrs. A on Nov 21, 12:55 PM
- Sorry, I didnít even answer your question. - Whitney on Nov 21, 12:54 PM
- Thank you! - tanya on Nov 21, 2:11 PM
- Good question Tanya - JulesM on Nov 21, 2:31 PM
- I'll email you (n/t) - tanya on Nov 21, 3:07 PM
- Link to article - Tanya on Nov 21, 3:11 PM