This forum has been set to "read only". This is a forum that offers support, information, a place to cry or a place to share success. We are not medical professionals and are not responsible for the accuracy or opinions expressed in this forum. Use the information gleaned here at your discretion and risk. It is always best and wisest to consult a medical professional before any course of action is taken. Good luck, and all the best!!

Tell Chicago Dr. I am coming to kick her butt!

November 21 2011 at 10:33 PM
Sara H (From the other board)  (no login)

Response to More Question

I hate that she makes you feel badly! Yes, I really hope it's a wrong result but if it's not than thank goodness you found it!

OK, so this might be hard but something you said tickled my memory:
(Warning: looking back at your history here. I am sure it's what you totally already know but I though I'd mention the patter. I am so sorry if I am way out of bounds here.)

I was searching your posts because I remember that your last PG had issues right after you went off progesterone? At least, I thought I remembered that but I can't find the post. I did find this older post from you...

October 5 2009
http://www.network54.com/Forum/264844/thread/1254755736/worried+i+stopped+PIO+too+early

...saying you stopped PIO.

So, in my totally non-medical opinion... it seems like for some reason there is a possibility they your body does not kick in with the right progesterone and your Chicago Dr. should stick-it-where-the-sun-don't-shine on this issue!

I say stay on it, keep going with it, get tested often and keep listening with your doppler!

Hugs to you and I hope this all is nothing! Glad you did the next shot!
Hugs!
Sara H

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. sara, you are right, - Amy on Nov 22, 2011, 12:01 PM