Baby Barely Moves! Just past 25 weeks ??November 30 2011 at 9:44 AM
|ALM (no login)|
Good Morning Ladies,
I'm kind of worried. I'm 25+ weeks pregnant and this baby hardly moves. It's my first, and I keep hearing stories about summersaults and feet punching out that you can see, etc. Not only do I have nothing near that (which actually sounds kind of painful), but my baby hardly moves at all? I was just at the doctor 2 weeks ago and all is supposedly fine, but this kind of freaks me out. Shouldn't he be moving a lot by now?
And then there was this Chinese fortune cookie I got that said "Prepare for the unexpected" and I was like - Oh, Great! I know, I know. Just a dumb cookie.
Anyone else have a really quiet baby?
- baby moves - futurebeauty on Nov 30, 10:16 AM
- is there an - jkl on Nov 30, 2:09 PM
- I have heard that too... - Tracy on Nov 30, 6:10 PM
- this reminded me!!! - Mrs. A on Dec 1, 11:33 PM
- mine was - Jamie on Nov 30, 6:26 PM
- Mine was for a really long time - just forgot the weeks... but all was well. Good Luck - mtoto2 on Nov 30, 7:46 PM
- Mine didn't move much - Ekb88 on Nov 30, 8:21 PM
- didn't have a somersault baby either - Mrs. A on Nov 30, 9:26 PM
- maybe - bigboy on Dec 1, 9:41 AM
- More hyper at night - while you are sleeping? - MargieD on Dec 1, 9:47 AM
- I think it depends on the pregnancy - Maru on Dec 1, 2:50 PM
- Thanks Ladies - ALM on Dec 3, 8:18 PM