Return to Index  

THANK YOU ALL!

December 9 2011 at 4:09 PM
Meg  (Login NateDog03)

Response to just found this

You guys are the best. I was wallowing in worry last night, and your posts made me feel so much better. Sorry if I can't respond to everyone individually--time is so short.

So, I went to the lactation consultant today and she weighed him on the same scale she did last week. Get this: he's 8 lbs. 3 oz, so already surpassed his birth weight--WHEW! It really does make a huge difference using different scales. My DH is SO mad at the pedi for having us worry so much over nothing. We had such a hard night last night, with me blaming myself for not doing a good job nursing and starving Aaron. Sch1star, you're SO right about the hormonal thing. My hormones are totally crashing; I had a migraine the other day (definite hormone thing for me) and waking up drenched in sweat at night. I kept bawling, thinking the worst. But the lactation consultant also told me that babies Aaron's age usually only have one period of wakefulness during the day, the rest is sleep. That made me feel better, too. I've just had both extremes with my other two, so I really don't know what normal looks like... Still nervous but praying everything is well with Aaron and that he's a typical, healthy little bugger.

Thanks for all your words of wisdom!

Hugs,
Meg

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. yay! - sch1star on Dec 9, 2011, 6:22 PM
    1. Headaches... - Meg on Dec 11, 2011, 10:48 AM

2. Glad to hear the good news! - Mrs. A on Dec 11, 2011, 1:01 AM
    1. Thank you... - Meg on Dec 11, 2011, 10:45 AM
      1. Pix - sch1star on Dec 11, 2011, 6:06 PM
        1. the only other option would be if you had the pics - Mrs. A on Dec 12, 2011, 3:23 PM
      2. THAT IS FANTASTIC!! - Mrs. A on Dec 12, 2011, 3:22 PM