This forum has been set to "read only". This is a forum that offers support, information, a place to cry or a place to share success. We are not medical professionals and are not responsible for the accuracy or opinions expressed in this forum. Use the information gleaned here at your discretion and risk. It is always best and wisest to consult a medical professional before any course of action is taken. Good luck, and all the best!!

just a quick hello from a long time ago, with news (kids ment.)

December 20 2011 at 11:41 PM
Ally  (no login)

hi all,
I haven't posted here in years. I have a daughter who will be 5 in march, and a son who be 3 next month, both conceived via IVF after failing the CCCT with a day 10 FSH of 16.4. I never had more than 4 eggs taken at retrieval, and with my son, I only had 1 embryo to transfer. Had it not worked, the clinic did not want to try again.

I am going to be 42 next month, and just found out I am pregnant again. Out of the blue, unexpected, obviously no fertility treatments.

It is very early (I'm offically 5w1d), but even if things don't work out, it's pretty freaking miraculous.

I hope you are all well and healthy!

Respond to this message   

1. Hey Ally, - lucy999 on Dec 21, 2011, 11:33 AM
  3. Congrats! - Whitney on Dec 21, 2011, 1:23 PM