Very worried... Help?December 27 2011 at 8:08 AM
|Sara H (no login)|
Temps down in three days from 98.8 to 98.5 to 98.3.
Boobs hurt much less.
Rather crampy today.
No appointment until tomorrow.
Does anyone else keep their temps in early PG? Do they drop a bit?
If it is a MC there is nothing I can do, right? Already taking it easy today, just doing some driving.
Sorry to post so much, very scared right now.
- Re: Very worried... Help? - jnoels on Dec 27, 8:21 AM
- I remember - Rebekah on Dec 27, 8:47 AM
- oh sara - bigboy on Dec 27, 8:51 AM
- Easier said than done... - anonymous on Dec 27, 9:04 AM
- hang in there Sara - Jamie on Dec 27, 9:28 AM
- Thank you, Ladies - Sara H on Dec 27, 10:03 AM
- The article! - sch1star on Dec 27, 4:56 PM
- I remember - Tanya on Dec 27, 11:25 AM
- Quit temping - Bethpky on Dec 27, 12:05 PM
- Thank you, will try... - Sara H on Dec 27, 12:34 PM
- i understand - bigboy on Dec 27, 1:37 PM
- Yes, huge O dip! :-) - Sara H on Dec 27, 5:05 PM
- It's so hard - Bethpky on Dec 27, 4:08 PM
- Good to note, i was going to do this tomorrow , too! - Sara H on Dec 27, 5:06 PM
- Sending you pleasant thoughts. - Raindrops1 on Dec 27, 2:33 PM
- Yes, on P4 and thank you for the thoughts! - Sara H on Dec 27, 5:07 PM
- Yall are probably like shut up by now about 3 - Alli on Dec 27, 5:23 PM
- No, I love advice times three! - Sara H on Dec 27, 5:36 PM
- My temps dropped - my chart (success mentioned) - Wells42 on Dec 27, 6:24 PM
- BLESS YOU, Wells42!!!!!! (AND UPDATE!) - Sara H. on Dec 27, 7:14 PM
- yolk sac - bigboy on Dec 27, 8:14 PM
- fantastic - you saw the gestational sac - Mrs. A on Dec 27, 9:59 PM
- Re: fantastic - you saw the gestational sac - bigboy on Dec 28, 8:42 AM
- Oh good! - Raindrops1 on Dec 27, 10:41 PM
- Yes, slept much better... - Sara H on Dec 28, 8:12 AM
- Re: Yes, slept much better... - bigboy on Dec 28, 8:44 AM
- Any update? - ALM on Dec 28, 8:51 PM