AlliDecember 30 2011 at 1:25 PM
|Whitney (no login)|
I hate to but in, but I read your message to Rebekah and I think your little ones are closer to my kids age and this is what I give them. I cant give a chewable yet. This mixture of things must be good because my 26 weekers have never been sick or back to the pediatrician other then for there routine check-ups. I think if I remembering reading right, Rebekah also stated that her little one or ones are never sick either.
1. NOW Vitamin C Crystals 1/4 tsp daily. I mix this with 1 ounce of juice.
2. ENFAMIL Poly-Vi-Sol with Iron 1 ml daily
3. NATREN LIFE START 1/4 tsp daily. I mix this with there milk
4. BLUE ICE Fermented Cod Liver Oil - Non-Flavored 1/2 tsp. I mix this with 1 ounce of juice. I just recently added this to the mix.
- Daycare and Thx to you both! - Alli on Dec 30, 1:40 PM
- Could be bad luck.... :-( - MargieD on Dec 30, 1:56 PM
- Hang in there! - Whitney on Dec 30, 2:18 PM
- Second cod liver - Wren on Dec 30, 2:14 PM
- I started Philips Colon Health tabs - Alli on Dec 30, 3:21 PM
- My son - Wren on Dec 30, 4:56 PM
- Thanks!! (nt) - Alli on Jan 2, 3:14 PM