quick updateJanuary 14 2012 at 8:53 AM
|karma (no login)|
Wow, I went in for my routine 37 wk ultrasound and I was sent off to the hospital....to have the baby. My little lovely is measuring a touch small and they felt it was time. Well, I was induced, my water broke, I am fully effaced and at last check dilated to 4. Now I am on Pitocin and about to walk the halls.
I can't believe I am here, without a birth plan, with out my healthcare proxy, without the nursery painted....but little baby girl should be in my arms by this evening they feel.
I guess I am signing off for a while and will give an update once all is said and done, in a few days.
Best to all of you also on the cusp...Newbie, I'll be excited to hear about you!!!
- Re: quick update - jnoels on Jan 14, 8:55 AM
- Oh My! :-) - Sara H on Jan 14, 9:37 AM
- Good Luck!!! - JulesM on Jan 14, 10:22 AM
- You're on pitocin w/o epidural?? - Laura on Jan 14, 10:29 AM
- What a week can do!! - Newbie on Jan 14, 10:42 AM
- good luck! :) happy news and can't wait to read - juliemam on Jan 14, 11:31 AM
- Oh My!!!!! Exciting - ALM on Jan 14, 12:51 PM
- Exciting!!! - Alli on Jan 14, 2:35 PM
- Early congratulations! - Tanya on Jan 14, 5:53 PM
- How exciting!! - ekb88 on Jan 14, 9:55 PM