This forum has been set to "read only". This is a forum that offers support, information, a place to cry or a place to share success. We are not medical professionals and are not responsible for the accuracy or opinions expressed in this forum. Use the information gleaned here at your discretion and risk. It is always best and wisest to consult a medical professional before any course of action is taken. Good luck, and all the best!!

Re: Complete surprise!!

January 26 2012 at 4:03 PM
cbsgirl  (no login)

Response to Complete surprise!!

Age: 43.3 at conception (conceived Father Day weekend and am due within a week of my 44th birthday in March!)

Other diagnoses: Blocked tube

FSH/AMH Readings: FSH consistently at 11.2 when cycling, but think it was higher at conception

History (previous attempts, IUI's, TI cycles, m/c): 9 IVF cycles, resulting in 2 m/c (singleton and twin pregnancies) and 1 ectopic. Tried numerous monitored cycles with TI.

Advice: Link to full story below, which includes what I think contributed to this miracle of a pregnancy!!

http://www.network54.com/Forum/53068/message/1314363414/Time+to+come+out+of+hiding+%28everything+ment+and+LONG%29

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. May I ask what you did dietary wise? - BabyDance on Jan 26, 2012, 10:22 PM
    1. Diet - cbsgirl on Jan 27, 2012, 7:43 AM