Yes, we Southern girls love those fancy outfitsJanuary 29 2012 at 1:30 PM
|Bethpky (no login)|
Response to Southern tradition
If I were smart, I'd put every dime I spend on ridiculously priced "will wear one or two times if we're lucky" outfits in Spencer's college fund. He'd probably have enough for a year at Vanderbilt by the time he's 18! My Mom commented recently that I've gone from buying clothes for myself to all for the baby.
Here's one of my new favorite websites:
Smocked baby outfits are just so darn irresistible!
- Im selling - Alli on Jan 29, 4:24 PM
- Consignment sales are fantastic! - Bethpky on Jan 29, 9:09 PM
- Oh no!! :) - AlliI on Jan 29, 10:12 PM
- Okay, I'm in tears now - Bethpky on Jan 29, 10:32 PM
- thank you for re-posting Alli - Mrs. A on Jan 29, 10:51 PM