yes to placenta :)February 16 2012 at 8:52 PM
|enochi (no login)|
Response to It probaby is just that the placenta has kick in...
You're right, Becky thought that the hcg dropped bc the placenta took over. The reason why she said that is bc my E2 increased. BUT, she also said to get an u/s if I want to be 100% sure.
Are there any major chains that sell the doppler? I would love to get one tomorrow instead of ordering it online.
Thanks so much!
- that's exactly it - Mrs. A on Feb 16, 10:36 PM
- mrs. A - enochi on Feb 16, 11:01 PM
- I did mean E2 - Mrs. A on Feb 17, 12:07 AM
- just remembered something. - Mrs. A on Feb 17, 12:26 AM
- yeah, what she said - erin on Feb 17, 1:30 AM
- I am - enochi on Feb 17, 8:36 AM
- hurdles hurdles... - enochi on Feb 17, 8:33 AM
- If today you are 11w 4d then - Mrs. A on Feb 17, 11:56 AM
- I don't think so - enochi on Feb 17, 3:13 PM
- nice numbers - enochi on Feb 17, 8:27 AM
- this is in response to Mrs. A n/t - enochi on Feb 17, 8:38 AM
- don't tough it out! - Mrs. A on Feb 17, 12:00 PM
- I agree on the Doppler check - Ekb88 on Feb 17, 1:47 PM