mrs. AFebruary 16 2012 at 11:01 PM
|enochi (no login)|
Response to that's exactly it
Poor you! bawling in a whole foods parking lot sounds awful. I'm sorry you went through that.
Did you mean drop in hcg (not E2)? I was prepared for my hcg to lower, but I'm shocked at how rapidly it's decreasing. Everywhere I read says "gradually" or "slowly." Do you know if this is normal? By the rate I'm going, I won't have much hcg to continue to the 2nd trimester. I'm so scared!!
I agree, I'm impressed at how quick and thorough coooper nurses can be. I've been spoiled and feel my obgyn staff is wayyy too slow. BUT, sometimes ignorance is bliss.
- I did mean E2 - Mrs. A on Feb 17, 2012, 12:07 AM
- just remembered something. - Mrs. A on Feb 17, 2012, 12:26 AM
- yeah, what she said - erin on Feb 17, 2012, 1:30 AM
- I am - enochi on Feb 17, 2012, 8:36 AM
- hurdles hurdles... - enochi on Feb 17, 2012, 8:33 AM
- If today you are 11w 4d then - Mrs. A on Feb 17, 2012, 11:56 AM
- I don't think so - enochi on Feb 17, 2012, 3:13 PM
- nice numbers - enochi on Feb 17, 2012, 8:27 AM
- this is in response to Mrs. A n/t - enochi on Feb 17, 2012, 8:38 AM
- don't tough it out! - Mrs. A on Feb 17, 2012, 12:00 PM
- I agree on the Doppler check - Ekb88 on Feb 17, 2012, 1:47 PM