Not on Tuesday....OB did an "internal"February 18 2012 at 4:52 PM
|ALM (no login)|
Response to I was going to ask...
check which didn't hurt, just uncomfortable, this past Tuesday and said "baby high, cervix closed". I had cramping at night a couple of days ago so maybe things have changed a little? I have an appointment this Wed. and am hoping that things are progressing!!
I'm terrified, too! Good news: My OB says that as long as I'm in active labor (which I assume to mean it's going strong and hurting like H*LL) then I can get an epidural. In other words, I don't have to wait to be dilated to "X" point. This baby is already approaching 7 pounds, so I'm very nervous about going full term. I'm a normal/medium-small sized person, and delivering an 8.5/9 pound baby seems really nuts.
We shall see! How are you????
- wait... - Mrs. A on Feb 18, 5:04 PM
- Unless something goes wrong I will be - ALM on Feb 18, 5:07 PM
- LOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLL! - Mrs. A on Feb 18, 5:26 PM
- A labotomy - ha! no kidding. I remember ++ - ALM on Feb 18, 9:03 PM
- How funny - FB on Feb 18, 10:08 PM
- I am doing well - cbsgirl on Feb 18, 6:12 PM
- Good, you keep me updated as well! Sounds - ALM on Feb 18, 9:02 PM