Actual first u/s tomorrow. 8 wk. (depressing post)February 23 2012 at 10:54 PM
|Laura (no login)|
And I haven't felt pg all week. No nausea, no heartburn, peeing less and not as hungry or tired. I just feel like it's over...kind of like I just felt pg 5 weeks ago (geez, has it only been 5 weeks? each day feels like an eternity). And DH is out of town last minute for work until Sunday. I have to go to the u/s alone.
I know I've been saying the whole time all that matters is that it's still possible to get pg, but for the first time I feel that if I get bad news tomorrow, it's going to be devastating.
That's all. Thanks for listening.
- Wishing you luck tomorrow. - Raindrops1 on Feb 24, 2012, 12:20 AM
- Re: Actual first u/s tomorrow. 8 wk. (depressing post) - anna on Feb 24, 2012, 2:17 AM
- I agree with above... - Sara H on Feb 24, 2012, 10:31 AM
- Good luck - Enochi on Feb 24, 2012, 10:44 AM
- Hope it goes well - Wells42 on Feb 24, 2012, 1:44 PM