This forum has been set to "read only". This is a forum that offers support, information, a place to cry or a place to share success. We are not medical professionals and are not responsible for the accuracy or opinions expressed in this forum. Use the information gleaned here at your discretion and risk. It is always best and wisest to consult a medical professional before any course of action is taken. Good luck, and all the best!!

Actual first u/s tomorrow. 8 wk. (depressing post)

February 23 2012 at 10:54 PM
Laura  (no login)

And I haven't felt pg all week. No nausea, no heartburn, peeing less and not as hungry or tired. I just feel like it's over...kind of like I just felt pg 5 weeks ago (geez, has it only been 5 weeks? each day feels like an eternity). And DH is out of town last minute for work until Sunday. I have to go to the u/s alone.

I know I've been saying the whole time all that matters is that it's still possible to get pg, but for the first time I feel that if I get bad news tomorrow, it's going to be devastating.

That's all. Thanks for listening.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Wishing you luck tomorrow. - Raindrops1 on Feb 24, 2012, 12:20 AM
  3. Re: Actual first u/s tomorrow. 8 wk. (depressing post) - anna on Feb 24, 2012, 2:17 AM
  5. I agree with above... - Sara H on Feb 24, 2012, 10:31 AM
  7. Good luck - Enochi on Feb 24, 2012, 10:44 AM
  9. Hope it goes well - Wells42 on Feb 24, 2012, 1:44 PM