146-156... I GOT A DOPPLER! Happy Woosh Whoosh sounds!March 7 2012 at 1:58 PM
|Sara H (no login)|
Tanya gave me a Doppler and it came today! So, for the first time I got to hear the baby's heartbeat at home!
It was 146 the first time, 156 the second, about an hour and a half later. (Guessing kid woke up? do they 'sleep' at this stage?)
WOW! Still ginning from ear to ear!
I know, so many of you have been there, I was just excited and wanted to share in hopes it brought back happy memories!
In other news: I got my first maternity pants... got them used, was fighting the fact I needed them, really, since it's rather early (15 weeks). But, have to admit, feels sooo much better! Yippee for 1/2 off at the store or I would have waited! Also got a Graco portable play pen, good as new, in the case will all the instructions, for $10. NICE!
Yip, it's getting more real now!
Hugs to all!
- And thank you again, Tanya! :-) (NT) - Sara H on Mar 7, 2012, 2:42 PM
- You are very welcome :) - Tanya on Mar 7, 2012, 7:08 PM
- No worries! You might have had someone distracting you! :-) - Sara H on Mar 7, 2012, 7:36 PM
- Yay for happy sounds! - mel on Mar 7, 2012, 3:08 PM
- Re: 146-156... I GOT A DOPPLER! Happy Woosh Whoosh sounds! - anna on Mar 7, 2012, 3:12 PM
- like!!!! nt - juliemam on Mar 7, 2012, 5:39 PM