This forum has been set to "read only". This is a forum that offers support, information, a place to cry or a place to share success. We are not medical professionals and are not responsible for the accuracy or opinions expressed in this forum. Use the information gleaned here at your discretion and risk. It is always best and wisest to consult a medical professional before any course of action is taken. Good luck, and all the best!!

146-156... I GOT A DOPPLER! Happy Woosh Whoosh sounds!

March 7 2012 at 1:58 PM
Sara H  (no login)

Tanya gave me a Doppler and it came today! So, for the first time I got to hear the baby's heartbeat at home!
It was 146 the first time, 156 the second, about an hour and a half later. (Guessing kid woke up? do they 'sleep' at this stage?)

WOW! Still ginning from ear to ear!

I know, so many of you have been there, I was just excited and wanted to share in hopes it brought back happy memories!

In other news: I got my first maternity pants... got them used, was fighting the fact I needed them, really, since it's rather early (15 weeks). But, have to admit, feels sooo much better! Yippee for 1/2 off at the store or I would have waited! Also got a Graco portable play pen, good as new, in the case will all the instructions, for $10. NICE!

Yip, it's getting more real now!

Hugs to all!
Sara H

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. And thank you again, Tanya! :-) (NT) - Sara H on Mar 7, 2012, 2:42 PM
    1. You are very welcome :) - Tanya on Mar 7, 2012, 7:08 PM
      1. No worries! You might have had someone distracting you! :-) - Sara H on Mar 7, 2012, 7:36 PM

2. Yay for happy sounds! - mel on Mar 7, 2012, 3:08 PM
  4. Re: 146-156... I GOT A DOPPLER! Happy Woosh Whoosh sounds! - anna on Mar 7, 2012, 3:12 PM
  6. like!!!! nt - juliemam on Mar 7, 2012, 5:39 PM