Today is such an emotional dayMarch 28 2012 at 8:24 AM
|Tami (Login lovemysis)|
My twin sister and I live in different time zones but at exactly the same time today we have appointments with our doctors. I have an 8 week ultrasound and check-up and I expect good news while my sister may be finding out that she has an ectopic or non viable pregnancy. Our appointments are at 10:30 Central time.
This is just so much to bear right now. I feel so sad when I should be feeling really happy. I am also really nervous for her and for me.
I will be sure to post an update later today.
- big day :) :( - juliemam on Mar 28, 9:21 AM
- We are identical twins - Tami on Mar 28, 9:34 AM
- Praying for you both - Cheryl on Mar 28, 1:20 PM
- praying for u both - anna on Mar 28, 1:56 PM
- update...good news and more questions - Tami on Mar 28, 3:08 PM
- Re: update...good news and more questions - anna on Mar 28, 3:31 PM
- sorry for all of the typo's! That's what I get for using my phone - Tami on Mar 28, 3:37 PM
- Re: update...good news and more questions - anna on Mar 28, 4:16 PM
- You can't really prevent a M/C that is meant to happen... but an ectopic.... - MargieD on Mar 28, 4:23 PM
- the fluid in the tube would worry me... - Amy on Mar 28, 4:47 PM
- how long is your trip? - juliemam on Mar 29, 12:42 PM
- One more thing...could it be a vanishing twin? - Tami on Mar 28, 3:23 PM
- did you see any of the posts below to you? We mentioned vanishing twin there nt - Amy on Mar 28, 4:45 PM