Return to Index  

have you been to see the dr about this?

March 28 2012 at 10:40 AM
juliemam  (Login juliemam)

Response to Freaked out

it takes about a year for the nursing hormones to cone back to normal. The mind knows you aren't nursing but the body takes a bit longer to get there. Unfortunately.

If you are hoping to ttc#2, go see what the dr says about this and if you aren't satisfied, I'd go see a TCM dr for the herbs and getting your hormones back to a sane level.

Sorry this is so messed up. I can relate all too well. My hormones were a bit whacky following my DS and I stuck it out and finally went to see a tcm dr for the herbs and they helped a bunch. 3 cycles were enough to get things normal and saw big changes the very first cycle. I stayed on the herbs for 5 cycles and the last two, I could see things normalizing and stopped because I didn't want to be brewing and drinking these herbs forever.

good luck,
jm

happy.gif
me:43, DH 44
FSH 26
DS: born by c-sec Apr15'03, 9lbs5oz 41wks gest. (after 4 years of ttc, starting in 1998)
DD born by c-sec Oct 13 2007, 8lbs13oz 39wk gest. (after just under 3 years of ttc)
~~DS was conceived naturally the cycle following a cancelled DE IVF, using my good friend's eggs. She was on the verge of hyperstimming.
~~DD's nat conception I attribute to using OPKs like a crazy nut, eating grapefruit daily and using preseed. also 5 cycles of TCM ending 2 cycles before that lucky cycle.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Re: have you been to see the dr about this? - Wren on Mar 28, 2012, 10:48 AM
    1. Stupid FSH indeed but... - Sara H on Mar 28, 2012, 11:54 AM