Return to Index  

I had this too.

March 30 2012 at 10:33 AM
Kelly  (Login sydkais)

Response to rectal bleeding this morning (sorry if TMI)

SEVERAL times unfortunately. As long as you know that is where it came from and it sounds like you do, then I would not think that it is necessary to call the dr. If the bleeding doesn't stop or gets worse then you may want to give them a call

FYI..some info that may help. I took Colace every day and around probably 34/35 weeks it was so bad that they thought that might be what was causing some of my "mysterious" pain. (I think I told you we weren't sure if it was gallbladder pain or what). They had me buy a CHEAP bottle of Magnesium Citrate at Walgreens. I had to drink half the bottle, wait like 12 hours and see what happened:) Then, if I wasn't working to take the rest of the bottle. Well, I ended up taking the whole bottle and I felt better from there on out. The colace wasn't really doing much for me. If I am lucky enought to get preggo again (I am in my 2 WW) I will be more proactively taking this as it REALLY helped.

Good luck! You are SO SO Close!!

Kelly

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. thanks kelly - Amy on Mar 30, 10:38 AM
    1. Re: thanks kelly - ann on Mar 30, 11:15 AM
      1. ditto on the prunes. Colace never helped me nt - juliemam on Mar 30, 1:21 PM