Weaning off p4April 26 2012 at 11:21 AM
|smrc (no login)|
I am currently 7w3d, taking crinone morning and night after an otherwise unmedicated FET.
C.ornell wants to wean me off of the crinone next week (stop completely next Tues and go in for b/w 3 days later) before releasing me to an OB.
I am absolutely terrified about going off the p4 cold turkey and just wondering if I should be pushing C.ornell to take a different/more gradual approach or running to C.ooper for help.
I ovulated the cycle of my FET so would have a corpus lutuem making p4 but the total stopping of crinone is making me so nervous.
Any thoughts would be appreciated!!
- My idea would be... - Sara H on Apr 26, 11:35 AM
- thank you for chiming in so quickly - smrc on Apr 26, 1:25 PM
- Do not stop!! - Mrs. A on Apr 26, 1:56 PM
- Sorry I didn't post my p4 levels! - smrc on Apr 26, 2:10 PM
- i would run to cooper - Amy on Apr 26, 2:33 PM
- Amy thank you for the offer of the chart - smrc on Apr 29, 8:29 PM
- I have it - Mrs. A on Apr 29, 9:56 PM
- yes please - smrc on Apr 30, 12:09 PM
- I would NEVER get off of P4 until at least 12wk - futurebeauty on Apr 26, 7:02 PM
- I am just so sorry - smrc on Apr 30, 12:10 PM
- Be careful until your placenta is functional - Laura on Apr 26, 10:44 PM
- I think I took it until ~ 10 weeks.... - ALM on Apr 26, 11:51 PM
- have you had a chance to call your drs? (loss ment) - juliemam on Apr 27, 9:17 AM
- I did that JM - Amy on Apr 27, 12:06 PM
- that's right - I fired that (S)OB at 20 weeks! - Mrs. A on Apr 27, 12:41 PM
- Re: Weaning off p4 - anna on Apr 27, 10:42 AM
- glad to hear your bean is doing well - Mrs. A on Apr 27, 12:34 PM
- Re: glad to hear your bean is doing well - anna on Apr 27, 3:58 PM
- thanks again for all of your thoughts - smrc on Apr 28, 8:47 AM