Do not stop!!April 26 2012 at 1:56 PM
|Mrs. A (no login)|
Response to Weaning off p4
I'm terrified with you! Not because there's any concrete reason to be scared (you haven't posted your p4 levels) but because I know what you've been through to get to this point. I would hate to see something like lack of p4 support be a factor should something go wrong.
Do you remember sch1star?? She was corn.nell patient and she convinced them to let her stay on P4 support for longer than they were recommending. Precisely because she didn't want such a "simple" thing be a factor.
This is YOUR pregnancy. Make no apologies for your concerns.
(p.s. - sent you an email last week I think)
- Sorry I didn't post my p4 levels! - smrc on Apr 26, 2012, 2:10 PM
- i would run to cooper - Amy on Apr 26, 2012, 2:33 PM
- Amy thank you for the offer of the chart - smrc on Apr 29, 2012, 8:29 PM
- I have it - Mrs. A on Apr 29, 2012, 9:56 PM
- yes please - smrc on Apr 30, 2012, 12:09 PM