What have you done for plugged ducts (BFing)May 1 2012 at 6:37 PM
|karma (no login)|
I have tried hot baths, heating pad, rolling a ball to massage. I am onto cabbage leaves and will head out tomorrow for the sage tea I have read about.
They are pretty tough and I keep getting them while trying to wind down and wean.
Any other remedies? Thx.
- I have read that pumping helps.... n/t - MargieD on May 1, 6:50 PM
- Thanks! nt - karma on May 2, 5:49 PM
- don't eat or drink sage unless you are trying to - juliemam on May 1, 9:28 PM
- Agree with everything JM says... - Meg on May 1, 10:14 PM
- Yes, I am trying to decrease production - karma on May 2, 5:59 PM
- Fill a diaper with hot water - Laura on May 1, 9:34 PM
- Re: Fill a diaper with hot water - Kim on May 2, 12:19 AM
- what a great tip! nt - juliemam on May 2, 11:53 AM
- Sounds like a great idea - karma on May 2, 5:49 PM
- Also forgot to say - Laura on May 2, 5:33 PM
- Great tip.... - karma on May 2, 5:57 PM
- Thanks everyone! (nt) - karma on May 3, 4:59 AM