So nothing was true to his size...but when compared to other kids, this is what I've found:
1. What brand or store line do you feel is true to size? Carter's, Children's Place
2. What brand or store line runs big and/or small? Gerber, Gap/Old Navy both run very small. I've found Gerber to also have distorted limb/body ratio. DS's arms would stick way out of a gerber sleeper before he came close to growing out of the rest.
3. What brand or store line is best bang for the buck? I find great deals on Carter's playsets and sleepers at Costco. But they sell out really fast so you kinda have to get lucky when their shipments come in.
4. What brand or store line is overrated? Don't know. I only buy stuff on clearance. Osh Kosh seems to be overpriced; a few pieces given to me wore out really fast.
5. What brand or store line is pricier but you feel is worth it b/c of the quality? Gap is pretty good quality, and always very cute. I've heard Hanna Anderson are great especially if you use cloth diapers, but also pricey.
Any other feedback is greatly appreciated!