What are the Chances...(+ FRER mentioned)May 3 2012 at 1:22 PM
|Teresa (no login)|
I can't believe I am writing this.
Today is Day 25 in my cycle. I usually get AF every 30 days.
The past 3 days, I've been feeling "off" Queasy. I haven't really had any AF cramps which is unusual for me because they start around day 20 and go for 10 days until AF.
I just took a FRER and it's positive.
I don't want to get my hopes up because it's EARLY, AF is due on Tuesday. But wow, that line turned dark FAST!
The directions said sometimes a false positive happens, so I am holding my breath.
I called RE and am going there in the am for a Beta.
Also, I have some left over endometrin from a cycle with Dr C, should I insert one?
This would be crazy because I JUST decided to go ahead with another sono saline and possibly have this fibroid removed.
I'm so scared and hopeful.
Thank you for reading this.
- Holy wow!!! Yay!!! - mel on May 3, 2012, 2:10 PM
- Thank you SO much - Teresa on May 3, 2012, 2:13 PM
- WOW - minka on May 3, 2012, 2:16 PM
- Thank you, Minka - Teresa on May 3, 2012, 2:34 PM
- very excited for you - smrc on May 3, 2012, 4:14 PM
- Thank you and about P4 - Teresa on May 3, 2012, 4:20 PM
- how exciting!! - juliemam on May 3, 2012, 4:27 PM
- Thank you, Juliemam, SO much!! n/t - Teresa on May 3, 2012, 4:34 PM
- That is GREAT! - Sara H on May 3, 2012, 7:19 PM
- Well...good news and bad news with P4 - Teresa on May 3, 2012, 7:41 PM
- congrat and advice on P4 - Anna on May 3, 2012, 9:19 PM
- Anna, Thank you and Question - Teresa on May 4, 2012, 8:12 AM
- I agree with PP... - Sara H on May 3, 2012, 10:20 PM
- yes just call cooper - jkl on May 4, 2012, 12:42 PM
- Good news!!! - Laura on May 3, 2012, 9:23 PM
- Thank you, Laura!! n/t - tersa on May 4, 2012, 8:12 AM