More on plugged ducts.......May 3 2012 at 5:34 PM
|karma (no login)|
I am really having a hard time with these.
I am pumping every 5 1/2 hrs for 15 mins on the lowest setting of my pump. This is down from every 4-5 hours for 30 mins on the highest setting. I gradually decreased over 2 weeks to the 15 mins.
Now I am having to soak in a hot bath and 'pop' these awful ducts both in the morning and evening. I also apply heat as I pump, take lecithin capsules 2x a day and ordered the sage tea online. Having to work out the plugged ducts is really making me nauseous as I seem to have one or two each pumping session....I don't think this is normal??
I contacted a LC I worked with earlier and she is getting me info on someone who can drain lymphs?? I am going to look into it, as it is getting really bad.
Any other suggestions? I know I just recently posted about this, but any suggestions are welcome.
Thanks in advance- karma
- Well... - Sara H on May 3, 2012, 7:23 PM
- gee Sarah- - karma on May 3, 2012, 10:30 PM
- Yeah, it was really bad... and so embarrassing! - Sara H on May 4, 2012, 10:27 AM
- Are you weaning too quickly?? - MargieD on May 3, 2012, 8:44 PM
- I guess I must be... - karma on May 3, 2012, 10:33 PM
- I think it depends on the person.... - MargieD on May 4, 2012, 5:30 AM
- Look at the PP on meds to "dry up" - Laura on May 3, 2012, 9:28 PM
- this sounds hopeful - karma on May 4, 2012, 3:44 AM
- oh, didn't know you were weaning - juliemam on May 4, 2012, 7:08 AM
- Quick update and thanks to all - karma on May 4, 2012, 9:35 PM