That is GREAT!May 3 2012 at 7:19 PM
|Sara H (no login)|
Response to What are the Chances...(+ FRER mentioned)
But INSIST on P4. You are still Coo.per patient, right? Call them, tell them, and ask for a script for it. I bet they will give you one if the RE doesn't. Most RE's seem to not take P4 seriously at all... grrr!
(One thought: You did not take any kind of trigger shot, right? Just checking, it can stick in your system, just to worn you.)
I am so happy for you! I know you have had this happen before so I am not totally surprised but I am thrilled! Stick with your Dr.s, Coo.per if you can, so they can get you safely on your way to a full-term pregnancy!
SOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!
- Well...good news and bad news with P4 - Teresa on May 3, 7:41 PM
- congrat and advice on P4 - Anna on May 3, 9:19 PM
- Anna, Thank you and Question - Teresa on May 4, 8:12 AM
- I agree with PP... - Sara H on May 3, 10:20 PM
- yes just call cooper - jkl on May 4, 12:42 PM