Return to Index  

Congratulations!!!

May 7 2012 at 6:20 PM
Teresa  (no login)

Response to Thanks, Teresa!

CONGRATULATIONS on 14 WEEKS!!!! That is great, that is a HUGE deal!! It sounds like you are good to go now! You're out of the scary time, which I hope is making you breathe a little easier. I'm so happy for you! You have come so far!!!

I am with you, I wouldn't be comfortable stopping til at least 12 weeks, and I won't.

I am still learning alot about pregnancy, since I've never made it far, so posts like yours are very helpful and reassuring to me and I can't thank you enough!

Today when I was getting my blood work, one of the nurses did say that when you have a natural BFP, p4 is generally a little lower. She also didn't check my estrogen because she said again, that from a natural BFP its not of a concern, more so when you are taking hormones from the fertility drugs. I hope she is right. I asked her to check it and she was just like "why" (I am not a fan of her) I will discuss this more on Monday when I see the doctor personally. I also have that scary fibroid and am praying constantly that it doesn't affect this pregnancy. I'm not sure if he would want me to take any estrogen since it could possibly disturb the fibroid. I will feel better when I see him. This was so unexpected, I was preparing for another sono saline- I'm still in shock and amazed I even got PG with this fibroid.

Looking forward to your updates and thank you for your quick response!

T

I

Respond to this message