Return to Index  

Thanks Z and others (everything ment)

May 9 2012 at 2:32 PM
Alli  (Login AC2009)

Response to Response from an ex-poster - loss ment.

I've calmed down a bit now. I guess it is a combo of serious family drama, DH being out of town for 6 days in a row, the nastiest eye infection ever, strep, and now PMS. That is super sweet of you (and others) to take the time to write a very sincere note.

I don't mention religion a whole lot, but I am very religious person. I am VERY sensitive of the fact that there are many people who don't believe what I believe and are highly offended by the "God's will" comment. I peruse the DE boards also and it seems to hit a particular nerve there. I also try to be super sensitive to the fact that I WAS successful and there are those who probably disdain me for that. Infertility is super unfair so I don't blame them for it.

I LOVE the women on these boards because I would have bought my awful old clinic's DE speech. I would never had the hope to find Dr. A. My heart hurts so much to see women who are told they are screwed with a FSH of 11 or an AFC of 10. If you remove my age, I was a pretty worst case scenario and people supported me so much.

This message has been edited by AC2009 on May 9, 2012 2:35 PM

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Hi Alli - lucy999 on May 9, 3:42 PM