This forum has been set to "read only". This is a forum that offers support, information, a place to cry or a place to share success. We are not medical professionals and are not responsible for the accuracy or opinions expressed in this forum. Use the information gleaned here at your discretion and risk. It is always best and wisest to consult a medical professional before any course of action is taken. Good luck, and all the best!!

Thanks Z and others (everything ment)

May 9 2012 at 2:32 PM
Alli  (Login AC2009)

Response to Response from an ex-poster - loss ment.

I've calmed down a bit now. I guess it is a combo of serious family drama, DH being out of town for 6 days in a row, the nastiest eye infection ever, strep, and now PMS. That is super sweet of you (and others) to take the time to write a very sincere note.

I don't mention religion a whole lot, but I am very religious person. I am VERY sensitive of the fact that there are many people who don't believe what I believe and are highly offended by the "God's will" comment. I peruse the DE boards also and it seems to hit a particular nerve there. I also try to be super sensitive to the fact that I WAS successful and there are those who probably disdain me for that. Infertility is super unfair so I don't blame them for it.

I LOVE the women on these boards because I would have bought my awful old clinic's DE speech. I would never had the hope to find Dr. A. My heart hurts so much to see women who are told they are screwed with a FSH of 11 or an AFC of 10. If you remove my age, I was a pretty worst case scenario and people supported me so much.

This message has been edited by AC2009 on May 9, 2012 2:35 PM

Respond to this message   

1. Hi Alli - lucy999 on May 9, 2012, 3:42 PM