This forum has been set to "read only". This is a forum that offers support, information, a place to cry or a place to share success. We are not medical professionals and are not responsible for the accuracy or opinions expressed in this forum. Use the information gleaned here at your discretion and risk. It is always best and wisest to consult a medical professional before any course of action is taken. Good luck, and all the best!!

Freaking Out

May 9 2012 at 4:36 PM
Teresa  (no login)

I'm having pretty bad cramps and it feels like AF is going to come any second. I am only 4 weeks and 2 days today. Compared to previous pregnancies- with this one, I am not nauseaus, not tired, my boobs barely hurt, I'm not emotional at all. With my last PG, I had all these things at 4 weeks. Intensely. Is this a bad sign?

I'm taking my Endometrin, 3x a day.

I'm terrified that I'm going to miscarry. I have to go to get an early sono on Monday in which I will be 5 weeks and honestly I haven't figured out yet how I am going to get through it, because I know it's going to bring back horrible memories when I went in for my 8 week 4 day sono last August and the Dr couldn't see the heartbeat and I found out we lost the baby. When I think about Monday I feel my heart start to race. I'm beyond terrified.

Does anyone have any advice of how I can get through this? Is the cramping normal? I swear I don't feel pregnant. I am not doing too well. At all.

Thank you for reading this.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Ooof. This part is so tough... - Laura on May 9, 2012, 4:59 PM
  3. These early days are really difficult - mel on May 9, 2012, 5:04 PM
  5. Re: Freaking Out - Anna on May 9, 2012, 6:30 PM
  7. I am so sorry you're going through this - smrc on May 9, 2012, 7:26 PM
  9. Re: Freaking Out - AJ on May 9, 2012, 8:13 PM
  11. I hit 24 weeks this week - ekb88 on May 9, 2012, 10:12 PM
  13. Oh Teresa - DeeinNYC on May 9, 2012, 10:19 PM
  15. Thank you - Teresa on May 10, 2012, 12:17 PM
    1. Check out - ekb88 on May 10, 2012, 11:18 PM