Freaking OutMay 9 2012 at 4:36 PM
|Teresa (no login)|
I'm having pretty bad cramps and it feels like AF is going to come any second. I am only 4 weeks and 2 days today. Compared to previous pregnancies- with this one, I am not nauseaus, not tired, my boobs barely hurt, I'm not emotional at all. With my last PG, I had all these things at 4 weeks. Intensely. Is this a bad sign?
I'm taking my Endometrin, 3x a day.
I'm terrified that I'm going to miscarry. I have to go to get an early sono on Monday in which I will be 5 weeks and honestly I haven't figured out yet how I am going to get through it, because I know it's going to bring back horrible memories when I went in for my 8 week 4 day sono last August and the Dr couldn't see the heartbeat and I found out we lost the baby. When I think about Monday I feel my heart start to race. I'm beyond terrified.
Does anyone have any advice of how I can get through this? Is the cramping normal? I swear I don't feel pregnant. I am not doing too well. At all.
Thank you for reading this.
- Ooof. This part is so tough... - Laura on May 9, 2012, 4:59 PM
- These early days are really difficult - mel on May 9, 2012, 5:04 PM
- Re: Freaking Out - Anna on May 9, 2012, 6:30 PM
- I am so sorry you're going through this - smrc on May 9, 2012, 7:26 PM
- Re: Freaking Out - AJ on May 9, 2012, 8:13 PM
- I hit 24 weeks this week - ekb88 on May 9, 2012, 10:12 PM
- Oh Teresa - DeeinNYC on May 9, 2012, 10:19 PM
- Thank you - Teresa on May 10, 2012, 12:17 PM
- Check out - ekb88 on May 10, 2012, 11:18 PM
- Just checked it out, thanks - Teresa on May 11, 2012, 5:13 AM