Return to Index  

I'm sorry, but I have to respectfully disagree here

May 10 2012 at 9:37 AM
Ariadne  (no login)

Response to I think it's the moderator...which is awful

I don't think this is fair to Robin & as someone who was around when she was actively moderating, it doesn't fit with how she moderated the board. I agree she's still hanging onto the board b/c the fees are paid, but I don't think her decision not to actively moderate warrants this suggestion. It just doesn't fit with how she moderated when she was active.

At one point, there was a huge flamefest involving religion. It got very, very ugly & personal. The warnings you see on top of the board about religion resulted from that. I don't see anything wrong with what Alli said, so I can't imagine it would have offended Robin.

Also, my recollection is that she was successful, not unsuccessful & therefore bitter.

I don't see which post of Alli's is gone, but I don't follow too closely anymore. Her post without any replies to the anon haters is still there, though.

Please know I do get the frustration of regular posters regarding the lack of regular moderation. It's hard not to have an active moderator to keep the board safe.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Well, I hope you're right - Laura on May 10, 5:08 PM
    1. I know your heart is in the right place. Laura - Ariadne on May 10, 6:14 PM