Return to Index  

Re: It's time for me to sign off

May 10 2012 at 10:21 AM
gone_fshn  (no login)

Response to It's time for me to sign off

I am coming late to this discussion - all I can say is WOW. These boards have really gotten so crazy negative lately.

Alli, I have seen your subsequent posts and am so glad you reconsidered your decision. To echo what others have already said, your experience and knowledge is so valuable and it would be a huge loss to all of us and future participants/ lurkers who come here to gain information and support.

I also have to second what Ariadne (sp?) said - I really dont think its the moderator either. In fact, this anon post seems to fit the same pattern as others who have been attacked - ZakiaZ, KarenGH, and now you (I may be missing some, these are the ones who come right to mind) - to blatantly twist the words of a post and then vent on the person in a toxic, venomous and bullying way. And that's not even to speak of the 'vampire' post which was disgusting as well.

I dont really know what the answer is here, all I can say is that someone who doesnt have the cajones to put a name with a post is really not even worth your time.

Glad you're staying! XOXO

Respond to this message