This forum has been set to "read only". This is a forum that offers support, information, a place to cry or a place to share success. We are not medical professionals and are not responsible for the accuracy or opinions expressed in this forum. Use the information gleaned here at your discretion and risk. It is always best and wisest to consult a medical professional before any course of action is taken. Good luck, and all the best!!

CoQ10?progesterone?(m/c mentioned).

May 10 2012 at 11:09 PM
Anon  (no login)

I'm 42. Been TtC for almost 5 years. Several rounds of ivf w/o success. Had a natural pregnancy last fall that ended in mc at 7.5 weeks.

I think i may be pregnant based on hpt today. Will test again tomorrow morning.

Last pregnancy, RE told me to stop baby asprin once i got positive test result. He also said i didnt need progesterone since it was a natural pregnancy. Am thinking i should push for both baby asprin and progesterone this time. Is there any downside to taking baby asprin? What abot progesterone - can there be too much? I also take coq10. - ok to continue?

Thanks and please keep me in your prayers.

Respond to this message   

1. Re: CoQ10?progesterone?(m/c mentioned). - KimCA on May 10, 2012, 11:47 PM
  3. Re: CoQ10?progesterone?(m/c mentioned). - Wren on May 11, 2012, 3:28 AM
  5. Re: CoQ10?progesterone?(m/c mentioned). - anonymous on May 11, 2012, 9:28 AM
  7. Re: CoQ10?progesterone?(m/c mentioned). - Liz on May 11, 2012, 2:08 PM
  9. I take only supplements until O. - Laura on May 11, 2012, 4:27 PM