CoQ10?progesterone?(m/c mentioned).May 10 2012 at 11:09 PM
|Anon (no login)|
I'm 42. Been TtC for almost 5 years. Several rounds of ivf w/o success. Had a natural pregnancy last fall that ended in mc at 7.5 weeks.
I think i may be pregnant based on hpt today. Will test again tomorrow morning.
Last pregnancy, RE told me to stop baby asprin once i got positive test result. He also said i didnt need progesterone since it was a natural pregnancy. Am thinking i should push for both baby asprin and progesterone this time. Is there any downside to taking baby asprin? What abot progesterone - can there be too much? I also take coq10. - ok to continue?
Thanks and please keep me in your prayers.
- Re: CoQ10?progesterone?(m/c mentioned). - KimCA on May 10, 11:47 PM
- Re: CoQ10?progesterone?(m/c mentioned). - Wren on May 11, 3:28 AM
- Re: CoQ10?progesterone?(m/c mentioned). - anonymous on May 11, 9:28 AM
- Re: CoQ10?progesterone?(m/c mentioned). - Liz on May 11, 2:08 PM
- I take only supplements until O. - Laura on May 11, 4:27 PM