Return to Index  

congratulations and welcome!!! (child ment and in sig)

May 14 2012 at 7:38 PM
juliemam  (Login juliemam)

Response to Dipping a toe onto the pink board...

glad to have you here happy.gif No advice regarding hormones but I am sure you'll get tons here happy.gif

As for achiness and symptoms, I can tell you that until I could feel the kicks, I'd waiver back and forth about wether I was pg or not, it drove me nuts. I was so crampy that I was convinced the 8wk and then the 18wk u/s would show me terrible news. But it didn't and he's walking around chatting about Poke-mon cards or Lego all the time, somewhat obsessed.

Are your legs achy like restless legs at night too? Because I had that and have a help/cure. For restless legs at night, drink a diluted cup of Gatorade. I buy the powder and make it really watery and I swear it's magic. SOmetimes even now, I'll get restless legs at night (if I get over tired, which makes me wonder about kids who get hyper when over tired... maybe they just need some electrolytes) and drink some and then be able to get to sleep.

good luck and have a fun yet uneventful pg.
happy.gif
Juliemam

happy.gif
me:43, DH 44
FSH 26
DS: born by c-sec Apr15'03, 9lbs5oz 41wks gest. (after 4 years of ttc, starting in 1998)
DD born by c-sec Oct 13 2007, 8lbs13oz 39wk gest. (after just under 3 years of ttc)
~~DS was conceived naturally the cycle following a cancelled DE IVF, using my good friend's eggs. She was on the verge of hyperstimming.
~~DD's nat conception I attribute to using OPKs like a crazy nut, eating grapefruit daily and using preseed. also 5 cycles of TCM ending 2 cycles before that lucky cycle.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Thanks so much for the advice! - Erin on May 14, 10:17 PM