Return to Index  

You are so sweet

May 16 2012 at 1:26 PM
Teresa  (no login)

Response to Teresa

Mel, thank you!!! So you have been in this boat with the high betas..I feel alot better knowing they would be much higher if it were a molar pregnancy. Thats a relief somewhat.

I'm glad you were able to leave your Dr too. You're right, if someone doesn't believe in you- then what? I think we need all the support we can get. We are negative enough with our thoughts at times...we certainly don't need more.

I go from being upset to wanting to take a bat and bash his face in (lol)

I spoke with DH about it twice today. This morning he thought we should go on Monday because it would drive me nuts not knowing. But a few hours later he thought about it and said "let's not go, it's not good for him to say anything else negative and at 6 weeks 0 days there might still not be all there" Honestly I would rather wait and be "nuts" for an extra 5 days, than subject myself to getting upset and spending the next 5 days crying because of something he said.

Searching these boards today from 2007 I found this girl, Amelia was her name...the dr told her she would need a D/C because he didnt see anything at 6 weeks and 2 days...the dr gave her a less than 1% chance and low and behold at 7 weeks and 3 days, she saw her little bean with a heartbeat. It was the most AMAZING story...people went from sending her condolences to rejoicing for her...really just incredible and goes to show you that these drs are NOT god!

I'm taking your advice and I'm really not going to go on Monday. If there IS bad news godforbid, I dont want it delivered to me from this SOB. My OB is muchmore compassionate.

Thanks for taking the time to talk me off the ledge. It really does help me to feel better and still believe there is hope.

Love, T

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. My 5 week beta was high also - ekb88 on May 16, 2:41 PM
    1. Thank you!! - Teresa on May 16, 4:46 PM

2. Good for you! - Laura on May 18, 5:01 PM