This forum has been set to "read only". This is a forum that offers support, information, a place to cry or a place to share success. We are not medical professionals and are not responsible for the accuracy or opinions expressed in this forum. Use the information gleaned here at your discretion and risk. It is always best and wisest to consult a medical professional before any course of action is taken. Good luck, and all the best!!

p4 question

May 18 2012 at 8:08 PM
Laura  (no login)

I'm taking p4 1x daily at night (oral), but I have a feeling I'm going to m/c again. The past two days I've slept very poorly, stopped being nauseated, and had problems staying comfortable temp-wise..all were the same before I mc'ed last time. I'm not crampy or spotting, but I'm wondering if taking the p4 will prevent me from starting to mc. I don't really want to get blood tests to see if I'm actually mc-ing; not only do they really stress me out but it always involves bringing the 2 yo to the lab which is just not fun. But I also don't want to keep carrying it for 4 more weeks if it's not working. Ugh; rock and a hard place. I guess I should just call my OB on Monday for a beta check. My pulse is racing just thinking about it...

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Its stinks but - Alli on May 18, 2012, 10:16 PM
  3. Agree With Alli - Teresa on May 19, 2012, 6:59 AM
  5. Yeah, ok - Laura on May 19, 2012, 11:30 AM
    1. Yeah I get it - Teresa on May 19, 2012, 1:04 PM

6. Ditto what Alli and Teresa said - mel on May 19, 2012, 2:45 PM