This forum has been set to "read only". This is a forum that offers support, information, a place to cry or a place to share success. We are not medical professionals and are not responsible for the accuracy or opinions expressed in this forum. Use the information gleaned here at your discretion and risk. It is always best and wisest to consult a medical professional before any course of action is taken. Good luck, and all the best!!

I have available:

May 22 2012 at 1:07 PM
Erin  (no login)

Response to how many refills do you have?

One month's worth of PIO at 1cc/day, 2 refills of 42 Endometrin supps (though need to start using the first refill tomorrow), 3 more Climara patches + 1 refill of 4 of them (changing about every 5 days b/c the E2 of 175 was after almost a week on the patch) and 30 tabs of estrace. I agree that most docs don't seem to know much about E2 in pg or think it's an issue, but reading this board has made me think it does. Ugh.

I am currently 5wks and 3 days and actually had my 1st u/s yesterday! I have one little bean with a gestational and yolk sac growing in the right place measuring 5wks 1 day (of course being 1 day behind made me nervous, but I was told it was within the margin of error...). So I guess things are going well. I don't have tons of symptoms, which also makes me nervous (are you detecting a theme? wink.gif). In any case, thanks for asking! Next u/s looking for a HB is 5/31. Hope you're doing well!

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. glad to hear! - jkl on May 22, 2012, 1:41 PM
    1. That sucks - Erin on May 22, 2012, 7:19 PM