This forum has been set to "read only". This is a forum that offers support, information, a place to cry or a place to share success. We are not medical professionals and are not responsible for the accuracy or opinions expressed in this forum. Use the information gleaned here at your discretion and risk. It is always best and wisest to consult a medical professional before any course of action is taken. Good luck, and all the best!!

Help with endometrin ...

May 29 2012 at 7:06 PM
T  (no login)

I've been taking it for weeks now no issue, barely any leaking Today I'm putting it in and 1 minute later it's dripping out if me but BAD. And I've been lying down all day. It's gushing. Tmi but ive been wet down there all day . I just put the last one in for the nite abd its leaking out if me and im freaking and no i dont want to call my dr for this so hoping someone will help me please...I'm wondering 1. If its some other clear fluid other than the endometrin and 2 if it's leaking out am I getting what I need? Ugh! So tired of constantly worrying about everything does it ever end? Today has been a bad day I'm worried I've miscarried since seeing the hb last week I guess I am haunted by the past and that it's going to happen again. Thanks!

Respond to this message   

1. how much do you mean? - juliemam on May 29, 2012, 9:54 PM
  3. could it be - smrc on May 29, 2012, 10:42 PM
  5. my experience with Endometrin - mel on May 30, 2012, 12:30 AM
  7. I agree with SMRC (TMI?) - Erin on May 30, 2012, 9:17 AM
  9. update - t on May 30, 2012, 9:57 AM
    1. Good. - L on May 30, 2012, 2:56 PM
      1. Re: Good. - T on May 31, 2012, 8:00 PM