Braxton Hicks, would you share your experiences ?May 31 2012 at 10:17 PM
|Sara H (no login)|
I have been having a lot of BH contractions, tightening of the uterus. Not painful, over very quickly, makes me feel like I have to pee. But, about 7 today I have noticed, not regular at all, random.
I am not overly worried, have been drinking extra water (not enough yesterday I am sure) and JUST saw the Dr. yesterday, who did not do a pelvic but did not think anything was wrong, though I did not mention this as it just really came to my attention today. (Actually, she thinks the baby is big!) So, this is not a panic, just a inquiry/survey.
SO, if you don't mind sharing, what are your experiences with Braxton Hicks? When should I be worried? Web sites say one thing, personal experience is quite another!
- Sooo much conflicting info - Laura on May 31, 11:43 PM
- Drinking water makes a big difference - ekb88 on Jun 1, 12:31 AM
- Re: Braxton Hicks, would you share your experiences ? - Kim on Jun 1, 12:49 AM
- See? And this is why I ask! :-) - Sara H on Jun 1, 12:43 PM
- lots of bh here - jkl on Jun 1, 2:17 PM
- Had BH from 18 weeks to 34 weeks - Alli on Jun 1, 2:40 PM
- for me, BH and real labor contractions were totally different - Amy on Jun 1, 3:07 PM
- BH over-doing it - Rebekah on Jun 1, 3:42 PM