This forum has been set to "read only". This is a forum that offers support, information, a place to cry or a place to share success. We are not medical professionals and are not responsible for the accuracy or opinions expressed in this forum. Use the information gleaned here at your discretion and risk. It is always best and wisest to consult a medical professional before any course of action is taken. Good luck, and all the best!!

Braxton Hicks, would you share your experiences ?

May 31 2012 at 10:17 PM
Sara H  (no login)

I have been having a lot of BH contractions, tightening of the uterus. Not painful, over very quickly, makes me feel like I have to pee. But, about 7 today I have noticed, not regular at all, random.

I am not overly worried, have been drinking extra water (not enough yesterday I am sure) and JUST saw the Dr. yesterday, who did not do a pelvic but did not think anything was wrong, though I did not mention this as it just really came to my attention today. (Actually, she thinks the baby is big!) So, this is not a panic, just a inquiry/survey.

SO, if you don't mind sharing, what are your experiences with Braxton Hicks? When should I be worried? Web sites say one thing, personal experience is quite another!

Thanks Ladies!

Sara H

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Sooo much conflicting info - Laura on May 31, 2012, 11:43 PM
  3. Drinking water makes a big difference - ekb88 on Jun 1, 2012, 12:31 AM
  5. Re: Braxton Hicks, would you share your experiences ? - Kim on Jun 1, 2012, 12:49 AM
  7. See? And this is why I ask! :-) - Sara H on Jun 1, 2012, 12:43 PM
  9. lots of bh here - jkl on Jun 1, 2012, 2:17 PM
  11. Had BH from 18 weeks to 34 weeks - Alli on Jun 1, 2012, 2:40 PM
  13. for me, BH and real labor contractions were totally different - Amy on Jun 1, 2012, 3:07 PM
  15. BH over-doing it - Rebekah on Jun 1, 2012, 3:42 PM