This forum has been set to "read only". This is a forum that offers support, information, a place to cry or a place to share success. We are not medical professionals and are not responsible for the accuracy or opinions expressed in this forum. Use the information gleaned here at your discretion and risk. It is always best and wisest to consult a medical professional before any course of action is taken. Good luck, and all the best!!

You can find mine

June 1 2012 at 1:52 PM
ekb88  (Login ekb88)

Response to Please keep posting about your success!

On the over-40 board. I posted on 2/15/12. Having trouble linking to it from my phone. It's on pg 11 or so at the moment. In there I also link to my "what worked" post from when I got pg with DS.

Tiny bit of background - got pg the first time at almost 41, this time at 43. Only have one ovary, and am hypothyroid from Hashimoto's. Fsh was a bit elevated at over 10, but am a proven poor responder to fertility meds. I consider DS DS quite a miracle, and know I'm incredibly blessed to be pg again with a dd. Best of luck to you, and I hope you can find something useful in my posts.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Wow! - BrewersFan on Jun 1, 2012, 2:41 PM