This forum has been set to "read only". This is a forum that offers support, information, a place to cry or a place to share success. We are not medical professionals and are not responsible for the accuracy or opinions expressed in this forum. Use the information gleaned here at your discretion and risk. It is always best and wisest to consult a medical professional before any course of action is taken. Good luck, and all the best!!

Thank you, Erin!

June 2 2012 at 11:21 AM
Teresa  (no login)

Response to I understand too...

Absolutely. It's so hard, I am trying but oh it's a huge struggle. Thanks for understanding. Nope- changing not an option unfortunately, so-o-o frustrating!!
I think I'm going to have to go and tell myself if something is going to be wrong, if I don't get the bad word on my "superstitious wednesday" then it will just come on another day. Waiting another 13 days would not be good either, so its a catch 22. Going to keep hoping that all will be okay.
I wonder if the day ever comes when I will go to an OB appt without worrying, lol.
I hope you are feeling a little better about your u/s. Remember focus on the heartbeat you heard.

Respond to this message