This forum has been set to "read only". This is a forum that offers support, information, a place to cry or a place to share success. We are not medical professionals and are not responsible for the accuracy or opinions expressed in this forum. Use the information gleaned here at your discretion and risk. It is always best and wisest to consult a medical professional before any course of action is taken. Good luck, and all the best!!

update (also question for amy and Mrs.A)

June 3 2012 at 12:09 AM
anna  (no login)

Hello all, I know I haven't been very active on board lately, I have been so busy trying catch up on life and work took its toll and they might close my department and I will be jobless, but honestly after dealing with IF I became an iron woman and nothing bothers me as much....if it ultimately had a solution, let it be...time will fix things.

My prg is going well, baby measures good and I passed the 2nd trim screening and we met our baby on 3D us.
But my prog is acting weird. 4 weeks ago it was 70, they took me off all support then it went to 33 and then 28 and know I started prom again. And even with support its only 30, my OB don't agree with p4 support after 1st trim and I even went to a very well known high risk doctor and he said its irrelevant . But Dr check suggested I stay on p4 support orally till 36 weeks, and that's what I am going to do. But I wish I could find another Dr who agrees with that..because from now on cooper won't monitor my p4 and I am on my own, and if I bring up p4 to my obgyn, he will just say its irrelevant...
Any advice on that? I am open to change my ob, but how will I know the next ob I go to agrees with p4 support?!

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Hmmm - Laura on Jun 4, 2012, 9:58 AM
  3. No advice, but... - Erin on Jun 4, 2012, 10:33 AM
    1. Re: No advice, but... - anna on Jun 4, 2012, 12:25 PM

4. Anna <3 - Teresa on Jun 4, 2012, 2:27 PM
  6. Well.... - Sara H on Jun 4, 2012, 7:09 PM
  8. I fired my OB - Mrs. A on Jun 4, 2012, 8:46 PM
    1. slight barge but tied to anna's original question - smrc on Jun 5, 2012, 12:58 PM
      1. no - Mrs. A on Jun 5, 2012, 2:10 PM
        1. thanks!! n/t - smrc on Jun 6, 2012, 2:29 PM

9. Re: update (also question for amy and Mrs.A) - THANKS FOR UR INPUT on Jun 6, 2012, 1:05 AM
    1. oooooops, obove is me. - anna on Jun 6, 2012, 1:16 AM