update (also question for amy and Mrs.A)June 3 2012 at 12:09 AM
|anna (no login)|
Hello all, I know I haven't been very active on board lately, I have been so busy trying catch up on life and work took its toll and they might close my department and I will be jobless, but honestly after dealing with IF I became an iron woman and nothing bothers me as much....if it ultimately had a solution, let it be...time will fix things.
My prg is going well, baby measures good and I passed the 2nd trim screening and we met our baby on 3D us.
But my prog is acting weird. 4 weeks ago it was 70, they took me off all support then it went to 33 and then 28 and know I started prom again. And even with support its only 30, my OB don't agree with p4 support after 1st trim and I even went to a very well known high risk doctor and he said its irrelevant . But Dr check suggested I stay on p4 support orally till 36 weeks, and that's what I am going to do. But I wish I could find another Dr who agrees with that..because from now on cooper won't monitor my p4 and I am on my own, and if I bring up p4 to my obgyn, he will just say its irrelevant...
Any advice on that? I am open to change my ob, but how will I know the next ob I go to agrees with p4 support?!
- Hmmm - Laura on Jun 4, 9:58 AM
- No advice, but... - Erin on Jun 4, 10:33 AM
- Re: No advice, but... - anna on Jun 4, 12:25 PM
- Anna <3 - Teresa on Jun 4, 2:27 PM
- Well.... - Sara H on Jun 4, 7:09 PM
- I fired my OB - Mrs. A on Jun 4, 8:46 PM
- slight barge but tied to anna's original question - smrc on Jun 5, 12:58 PM
- no - Mrs. A on Jun 5, 2:10 PM
- thanks!! n/t - smrc on Jun 6, 2:29 PM
- Re: update (also question for amy and Mrs.A) - THANKS FOR UR INPUT on Jun 6, 1:05 AM
- oooooops, obove is me. - anna on Jun 6, 1:16 AM