This forum has been set to "read only". This is a forum that offers support, information, a place to cry or a place to share success. We are not medical professionals and are not responsible for the accuracy or opinions expressed in this forum. Use the information gleaned here at your discretion and risk. It is always best and wisest to consult a medical professional before any course of action is taken. Good luck, and all the best!!

Lol, Erin

June 14 2012 at 8:40 PM
teresa  (no login)

Response to Thanks Teresa!

Thanks so much! Maybe I should have said the baby is doing great and so that makes me feel great wink.gif. ! I have my moments of panic, many times daily. When i so much as sneeze i worry and thats the truth! But after suffering 4 miscarriages you just can't imagine how amazing it is for my husband and I to see this baby growing perfectly every week. Its very hard when in the past weve gotten to 8 weeks and no more heartbeat, no explanation. It's incredible to me that he (she) is still with us. I just feel very blessed and grateful, that's what I meant by great! It feels like a dream and I hope he makes it this time!
Really glad you feel better. 30 is still a very good p4 level !!! Glad the us set your mind at ease it really helps tremendously!
Xoxo

Respond to this message