help--bleeding at 7 weeksJune 15 2012 at 8:52 PM
|Katherine (Login Gryphon4)|
We just saw the heartbeat on Monday, and now (Friday), I'm having a little bleeding--just a few drops, bright red. No other symptoms, except the same morning sickness I've had for 2 weeks.
I remember having bleeding a couple of times early in my first pregnancy, and was told it was nothing to worry about--but this time it's so much scarier, esp. since we just left on holiday and I won't be able to see the doctor for at least the next 10 days.
Please tell me this is nothing to worry about--or when I should really start worrying. Scared here.
- Spotting happens - ekb88 on Jun 15, 10:07 PM
- Its probably ok. - Laura on Jun 15, 10:19 PM
- it can happen - juliemam on Jun 16, 10:42 AM
- Me too, you're likely fine - ALM on Jun 17, 5:42 PM
- I had - smrc on Jun 17, 10:37 PM
- Thanks--all is well! - Katherine on Jun 25, 11:02 AM