No symptoms?June 18 2012 at 11:53 AM
|Karen S (Login Tuberose)|
I have a bfp with FRER at 10dpiui and 11dpiui. Today is 12dpiui and I did not test. I don't have any symptoms whatsoever-except occasional slight pinching in both of my ovaries. I had a chemical pregnancy back in March and I am worried about having another one.
I am supposed to get my beta test on Wednesday. My IUI was unmedicated and I had it on 6/6.
- I had pretty much none - ActingLoud on Jun 18, 2012, 1:47 PM
- In fact.... (MENTS) - ActingLoud on Jun 19, 2012, 8:18 AM
- Agreed, same here - Sara H on Jun 18, 2012, 5:11 PM
- Me neither... - Erin on Jun 18, 2012, 7:41 PM
- Nothing but fatigue until 6 wk - Laura on Jun 19, 2012, 4:12 PM
- Numbers are back - Karen S on Jun 20, 2012, 12:39 PM
- good to hear!! pls post a further update! n/t - smrc on Jun 20, 2012, 9:01 PM
- Great numbers! nt - mel on Jun 21, 2012, 11:48 AM
- Just wanted to chime in (pg mentioned) - Hadas on Jun 21, 2012, 1:44 PM
- Numbers back - Karen S on Jun 22, 2012, 10:34 PM